Gout is a rheumatic disease particularly painful. It is caused by the large amount of deposits of needle-shaped urate crystals within the connective tissue and joints. Uric acid deposits set off swelling of joints and thus the drop occurs. Additional symptoms that manifests the drop are inflammation of joints, redness, irritation and stiff joints. Gout is a type of arthritis also is responsible for approximately 5% of cases of arthritis.
Uric acid, once the finger crystallizes in different joints mainly fat can cause acute pain shot that ultimately can cause pain to the patient. This uric acid is released is directly related to the degradation of purines in the body and they are present in different tissues in the human body in addition to foods similar to anchovies, liver, green beans and peas.
In the majority of cases almost all sufferers that they ask what is gout? They reported that uric acid decomposes and is dissolved in the blood, that sooner or later passes through the kidneys and leaves the body through the urine. There are a variety of reasons, why is deposited beam uric acid in the blood that is in the fact that the body increases the normal production of uric acid, kidney functions stop working so it is not able to filter the uric acid from the blood or if you eat a diet that has increased the content of purines.
This increase in the level of uric acid in the blood leads to a condition called hyperuricemia, this however will not obviously lead to gout, it? s only when people have large amounts of uric acid crystals which manifest the drop.
Here is a list of reasons why you may ask what is gout:?
1 Genetics, if the drop is executed in your family tree that is very likely suffering from this condition.
2. Adult men are more likely than women to drop.
3. Excessive alcohol consumption tends to cause gout.
4. Obesity is also a general cause of gout.
5. Consumption foods that are high in purine content can be submitted to drop. If swallowed foods such as liver, anchovies on a regular basis can result in causes deposits of uric acid in the blood.
6. If you have had an organ transplant, possibly they can suffer from gout.
7. If you are working in a situation that has increased the lead content in the air, or the area where you reside is badly polluted possibly you’ll suffer from gout.
8 If you have some sort of deficiency of the enzyme to breakdown of purines stop they can suffer from gout.
9 Regular consumption of drugs such as aspirin, diuretics, Cyclosporine, etc. could also bring about the drop.
10. Normal intake of niacin can also result in gout.
Drop doesn’t have to be something that controls your life. If you understand what is the drop in no time you can facilitate or even cure gout altogether and avoid future painful attacks.